Thanks for considering ConvoRoom as a place for you to contribute your conversations and stories — we don’t take it lightly.
- Articles submitted for consideration should be of interest to ConvoRoom‘s audience, written with ConvoRoom’s voice, and be written in the style of an op-ed.
- Please contact our editorial staff, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you want to submit a publicity piece.
- Submissions must be unpublished and 100% original. No plagiarism.
- Lead your piece with bold ideas that illuminate conversations surrounding hot/current topics, leadership topics, and insights that propel the potential of our readers to level up their leadership and influence.
- Avoid the use of jargon. While we cater to leaders, we carefully consider that we speak to emerging leaders and influencers as well.
- Please note that we don’t accept solicitations for content marketing.
- We encourage contributors to be honest and riveting. Yes, you have an idea but dig deeper. We don’t want to simply know what you have to say, we want to know you! Tell us about you, your fears, and what makes you tick. Tell us how you failed, how you won, and how we can learn from your experience. And by all means, check your facts and back up your opinions.
- All submissions are subject to edit and we reserve the right to reject or accept submissions depending on the editorial direction at the time of submission.
How to Submit
- We welcome you to submit a draft or a short pitch in addition to an outline for consideration of your piece. Send it directly to our editorial staff here: contactconvoroom [at] gmail [dot] com.
- We will do our best to answer all submissions within two weeks; however, if you have not heard from us within two weeks, it’s safe to assume we will not be moving forward with your submission.
- Published articles range between 600–1,200 words. The average article published by contributors is around 1,000 words.
- At this time, we don’t offer compensation for contributed stories, but we will promote your piece as much as content produced by our editorial staff.